27.11.08

neuer song: radiating restlessness


gibts bald zu hören!


/--------------------------\
~ | Radiating Restlessness | ~
\--------------------------/





Break up the concrete!
This year has passed without a change.
I will not wait anymore, 'cause now is the time to destroy and create
all the progress that you wish you could see.
Enough breathe has been wasted - enough miles were gone.
Soon you'll meet it - the face of your fate
Wind up everything done and lash out at it, grab it, seal it and throw
it away.
All the things that you did are senseless if there's nothing that you
take where you stay.
With every beat a heart beats one beat less, so sum up the days that are
left and decide where your sails should been set to carry you right
through the storm.
I blacken my eyes to my past days.
I'm guided by focus and carried by winds.
Under my wings a broken man walks, the perfection of depression and denial.
His year has passed without a change - I will not wait anymore.
I will not wait anymore.

Keine Kommentare: